Saturday, March 23

London Fashion Week: etHiquette check


Hi there! Last month I had the chance to attend London Fashion Week as part of my role at the Ethical Fashion Forum. I could not attend the shows but I had a press pass which was pretty cool as I was allowed in all the exhibitions where you could discover new brands and established designers' new collections. I have to admit that I focused more on ethical fashion as this is what interests me the most but I still got to take some pictures around to share with you guys. Many people dressed to impress and as I wasn't dressed like a freak, (lets say it, I was a bit of a tourist...), I got to speak wit a lot of designers who thought that I might be a buyer or something serious (because I looked normal). Anyways, it was really fun and I look forward to attending next season and maybe go to a few shows!!!






Topshop souvenir surprise: you could collect pins from your favourite designers!




Vodafone was Phone ready



The Ethical Fashion Exhibition: Estethica
@Véja #love

@Véja #love


@Véja #love
This print is a carbon sensitive photograph of the Amazon rainforest seen from above. The colours show you where there is the most carbon dioxide released  in the forest. How cool is that?



@Véja #love

@Bottletop #skills #changinglives

@Bottletop #skills #changinglives



@Christopher Raeburn #lovelovelove #reclaimedmaterials


@Christopher Raeburn #lovelovelove #reclaimedmaterials



@Drmartens #Sleek



During the Fashion week I also went to the biggest UK fashion exhibition/fair for buyers: Pure London. It was great to discover hundreds of brands and to have a professional insider look on the next trends! It was like a huge mall for professional shopping with events, seminars and runway shows! SWEET!





Love the Fashion week season!

Love and Chocolate!