Saturday, November 16

Hello Again!

Hello again! 

I have been a bad, bad, bad blogger lately... I didn't post and literally abandoned this space. I apologise. I did not have a computer for a while, now I have one again and I am frustrated, as I don’t have a program to do illustrations anymore. But let's forget about this. I am feeling really festive these days; especially since Christmas markets are starting to pop-up all over London! This is the South Bank Centre Market, which opened yesterday. It was really busy and after a while all markets start to look the same, however, I am really happy I went to this one as I discovered the lovely Charlotte Campbell singing next to the river. Hope you enjoy the pics and stay tuned, as my next post will be about a giveaway! (For real this time...).














 
 

Love & Chocolate