Sunday, April 20

My love affair with musical theatre | Chocodrey

Me, Musical Theatre and Co.


Oye Oye

I might have forgotten to tell you that I am a singer and musical theatre stage artist? Okay, okay, it is at Amateur level but trust me when I tell you that there is nothing amateurish when it comes to the way you feel before getting on the stage of a 400 seater in London.

Here are a few takes from the past productions I was a part of:


On stage at Riverside Studios in London performing The Witches of Eastwick, 2013.


  Backstage fun is the best!




Our Musical Theatre Company.


Really serious rehearsal before Dick Whittington at Sadler's Wells


...and not so serious rehearsals.





 My friend Camille and I backstage.





That's me on the left in the "sexy lady" dance. Not so sexy if you ask me. These shorts were an abomination.



On stage at Sadler's Wells Lilian Baylis Studio in London performing in Dick Whittington, 2013.




Musical theatre really is a lot of fun. Panto is even more of a blast. I discovered my love for musical theatre whilst training in singing and acting at Sylvia Young Theatre School in London and it hasn't stopped since then. I am really looking forward to my next opportunity to perform!

Love and Chocolate,



 CD.