Sunday, June 17

Introducing My style and Beauty Blog

Hello dear Readers,


This is my first post and I am happy to welcome you to my blog. I intend to share my finds here with you when it comes to beauty, fashion and anything I find relevant. I am not a beauty professional so everything I write or say on my videos is the expression of my own opinion. I like fashion, I like art and I am a compulsive buyer when it comes to hair care so I thought that it would be a good idea to share my experiments with you as they can turn out to be quite funny or sometimes chaotic and it always feel better to share your despair with others. I hope you like it and do not hesitate to post comments. I will try to post 2 to 4 times a week so you can like my page on facebook to be notified of my new posts.

Ouiouioui Love and Chocolat!

CD.